The ‘Save the Ciste’ Campaign Team will put in place as many measures as we can to ensure that the campaign has the best possible chance of success. However, to take the campaign forwards and to build on what we have started we are dependent on the help of our supporters. There are a variety of ways in which you can contribute – some very simple and requiring only a minute of your time, whereas others require a little bit longer.
So, what can you do? Do what you can. Lend us your support, sign the petition and spread the word. Your contribution will help ensure that the Ciste Chairlifts are not consigned to history. The future is unwritten, and from this moment forwards history is ours to create.
- Read the information on this website and sign the on-line petition.
- Like our Facebook page.
- Spread the word to friends, family, co-workers and any ski/outdoor club you might be a part of.
- Spread the word through status updates on any social networking websites you might be active on (Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, MySpace, etc.).
- A ‘share’ button exists at the bottom of each page enabling you to share that page with other parties through a wide variety of mediums.
- Write a letter of support to your local paper (i.e. The Strathspey & Badenoch Herald) and call for the reinstatement of these chairlifts
- Write a letter to your local MP (i.e., Strathspey area) calling for their support in ensuring the reinstatement of these chairlifts. Follow this link to find your local MP, MSP and councillor.
- Use one of our promotional wallpapers as your desktop wallpaper, one of our promotional forum avatars as your avatar on any forum or social networking website that you frequent, and print off a ‘flier’ to help spread word about the campaign amongst relevant groups/clubs in your local area. All these promotional items can be found in the ‘Multimedia’ page.